Lunar Base consists of the following components:
1. Power generator: This is solar powered and provides energy for mining and other activities on the moon
2. Shuttle: For the transportation of people and goods to and from the moon
3. Helium 3: This is being extracted from the core of the moon
4. Hydrogen and Oxygen: Are the propellant for the shuttle
5. Mining drill: This is used to extract Helium 3 from the moon’s core
6. Satellite: This is an orbiter around the moon which will collect all the data and send it to the ground station on Earth.